Thursday, June 18, 2009

2nd day of Bloging ~ Missing my day OFF !!

missing my day off ~ usually my off day is Thursday n Sunday .. since the concert rehearsal started i miss my day off so muchie ~ Stress, tiredness ...etc still not yet finish choreograph YET. die lar.. 28th is the group rehearsal jor... still got 30% more.. ~ GOSH ~ LRRH part still not done yet !! -.-'"

Luckily i got no work in the morning n afternoon .. only need 2 take care of J-ren, still lack of sleep ~ miss my long hours sleeping period too ..hahaha ... but still happy to see my lil J-ren growing n changing day by day ... so happy that i could be with him everyday n see him changes .. guess there's nothing else can make me more happier than seeing J-ren Smiling at me !!

Hope that J-ren can fast fast recover from the cough n running nose... J-ren is suffering from the blocked nose . pity J-ren ...

ok gonna continue with my "candies" n "Lollipop" Props.

No comments:

Post a Comment