Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday = Tired !!

Recently didn't get to sleep well .. coz of J-ren still running nose .. n having blocked nose .. seeing him suffering, my heart is so painful ... let me be the 1 who suffer plx..

Just back from Puchong dinner with Esther n other colleague .. i brought J-ren with me .. so far.. still ok .. then while we on d way 2 Katie's hse.. he started to cry ... when reach Katie's hse.. he suddently cries out SUPER LOUD ... n he SCREAMS while he's crying ..wow ... knot tahan ler... never seeing him cry like that b4 .. scared me ! then back 2 car .. after a while he stop crying n sleep jor .. ~.~'" until reached home (Setapak) ..he smiled at me ... *faint* totally 2 different character ..

till now 1.30am only he sleep ~ now my turns to sleep ~ Nitez ~

No comments:

Post a Comment